If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch
Entry Clearance Services provide a full range of immigration solutions to assist individuals relocating to their destination of choice.
Specialising in UK Immigration and Nationality Law, Entry Clearance Services’ UK Immigration Team helps employees and employers alike with a complete array of private and business immigration transactions.
The fees listed below are exclusive of VAT and disbursements.
The disbursements will include various fees such as the UKVI’s fees, courier fees, translation fees, legalisation fees and postage fees.
Do note that this list is not conclusive and other/additional disbursements may be incurred.
Depending on the complexity of your case or the nature of the work to be carried out, different rates may be applicable.
The list below does not apply to our corporate clientele.
- Business visitor visas;- £350 exclusive of disbursements
-Vander Elst visa – Posted Workers in the UK; – £500 to £850 exclusive of disbursements
- Advice on short-term assignment planning and back-to-back EEA assignment strategies; £120 per hour
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur; – £1800 exclusive of disbursements
- Tier 1 Investor; – £1800 exclusive of disbursements
- Tier 2 General; – £950 to £1050 exclusive of disbursements
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer; – £850 exclusive of disbursements
- Points Based System (PBS) Sponsor Licence Applications; – £1200 to £1500 exclusive of disbursements
-Points Based System Compliance Support – audit – £120 per hour
- UK/EEA Spouse Visa (Marriage, Civil Partnership, Unmarried partners); – £950 to £1050 exclusive of disbursements
- Ancestry Visa; £850 to £950 exclusive of disbursements
- Indefinite Leave to Remain 5 years or 10 year long residence – permanent residence; – £850 to £950 exclusive of disbursements
- EEA family and residence permit; – £450 exclusive of disbursements
- EEA Permanent Residence; – £750 exclusive of disbursements
- EEA Naturalisation; – £750 exclusive of disbursements
- Naturalisation / Citizenship; -£750 to £950 exclusive of disbursements
- Application Checking Service; -£250 to £350
- Right To Rent training session;- £120 per hour
- Right To Rent in situ Checking Service;- £120 per hour
- Ad hoc Immigration Advice;- £120 per hour
- Express / same day FCO legalisation Service / Legalisation and Apostilles; – £85 per document exclusive of disbursements
Legalisation of UK documents to be used in UAE, Qatar, Saudi, China, India, Brazil, Switzerland, Russia, Spain, Chile, Mexico, Africa.
FCO Express Service or same day service legalisation of documents issued in the UK including Birth, Death, Marriage certificate, degree certificate, PET Export Health Certificate DEFRA, ACRO certificates, Certificate of Good Conduct, Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Association, Memorandum.
For further information or a quote, please do not hesitate to contact us.